In accordance with the provisions in force regarding the protection of personal data, with this policy, SUPERHUMANS S.r.l., as Data Controller (hereinafter also “SUPERHUMANS” or “Data Controller”), intends to provide users with all useful information regarding the cookies installed on the portal http://www.superhumans.it (hereinafter the “Site”).
This document forms an integral part of the policy concerning the processing of personal data, which can be consulted via the following link http://www.superhumans.it/newWeb2018/informativa-sulla-privacy/
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small strings of text that the websites visited by the user send to the computer and to any device used to access the Internet (such as smartphones and tablets), where they are stored and then sent back to the same sites when the user visits the site again.
Cookies may be permanently stored and vary in their duration (known as persistent cookies), but they may also be wiped when the browser is closed or have a limited duration (known as session cookies). In the same way, cookies may be installed from the site you are visiting (known as first-party cookies), but also from other websites (known as third-party cookies), and are used to perform computer authentication, monitoring sessions, and to store information about the activities of users accessing a particular site. Based on their purpose, they are grouped into:
- Browsing and functionality cookies: used for authentication purposes and improving user experience respectively (e.g. remembering language preferences);
- Analytical cookies: used by the website administrator to collect information about the visitors to the site;
- Profiling cookies: used for advertising purposes to send messages that correspond to user preferences collected during web browsing;
- Social Network Cookies: used to allow interaction with social networks.
- Browsing and functionality cookies;
- Analytical cookies, only when used directly by the site administrator to collect information, in aggregated and anonymous form, on the number of users and how they visit the site.
Based on legislation in force, consent from the user for the installation of technical cookies is not required.
- First-party technical cookies
The Site uses the following types of first-party technical cookies:
- Session cookies: essential for allowing the user to navigate the Site as intended and use the relevant services correctly. Not being stored on the user’s computer, these cookies are wiped when the browser is closed;
- Functionality cookies: used solely to improve and speed up browsing on the Site through storing certain choices made by the user (such as language preferences).
These are tools used by the Controller to ensure, for example, effective browsing, session stability, that the user stays logged in, and that the browsing country is already selected. They also serve to remember, anonymously, the choices made by the user regarding the display of some elements of the page, such as information and advertising banners.
As already stated, the use of technical cookies and the related processing does not require the prior consent of the user.
In any case, the user can prevent the installation of these cookies at any time via the settings of his/her browser, as mentioned below in this policy, in the knowledge that such a choice could, however, hinder, slow down and sometimes block browsing on the Site and, more generally, on the Internet.
- Third-party technical cookies
Google Analytics cookies that collect, in an aggregated and anonymous way, information about how users use the Site (number of visitors, visited pages, time spent, conversions, etc.). This information is generally used to improve the functionality of the Site, allowing, for example, to record any errors reported by users and to therefore assure them a more seamless and quicker browsing experience.
Moreover, it cannot be ruled out that, being activities outside the control of the Data Controller, Google may enhance or cross reference the information obtained through these cookies – that the user’s browser sends to Google in the United States in accordance with its terms of service – with other data it has available, for purposes not mentioned in this policy.
To disable the installation of these cookies, please follow the instructions accessible via the following links:
- How to disable cookies
Please bear in mind, however, that the deactivation of cookies may hinder Internet browsing or prevent you from navigating freely from one page to another, and from using all the features of the Site.
For more information about cookies, please visit the site www.youronlinechoices.com (limited to the services assessed by this platform), to learn about how to delete or manage cookies depending on the browser used and to set preferences for third-party cookie use.
- Disclosure and dissemination of data
The data collected with cookies may be processed by employees and external companies that work in collaboration with SUPERHUMANS as data processors.
This data shall not be disseminated, but with third-party cookies, it may also be transferred outside the European Union by and under the exclusive control of the companies that manage and install these cookies.
- Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller is SUPERHUMANS S.r.l., with registered office in Rome, Via dei Magazzini Generali 31.
- User rights
As a data subject, the user has the right to:
- Ask the Data Controller for access to Data, its erasure, the rectification of inaccurate data, the integration of incomplete data, as well as the restriction of processing in the cases set out in Article 18 of the GDPR;
- Object, at any time, fully or partially, to the processing of the Data required for the Data Controller to legitimately pursue his/her interests;
- In the event that the conditions for exercising the right to portability referred to in Article 20 of the GDPR are met, receive the Data provided to the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as, if technically feasible, transmit them to another Controller without hindrance;
- Withdraw consent at any time;
- Submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
These rights may be exercised, by registered mail to SUPERHUMANS S.r.l., Via dei Magazzini Generali 31, 00154 Rome, to the Privacy Manager, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org